Sunday, January 31, 2010

38 Weeks 5 Days

Another productive weekend at the Hood household, thanks to my mom. I picked her up from the airport on Friday and after her only being here about one hour, she had already helped me put together the pack-n-play and helped me decide what else I needed or did not need!!!!

On Saturday, Mom and I went shopping and picked up a bookshelf for Camden's room, a few shelves to hang on his wall, and I got the luxury of being fitted for a nursing bra!!! UGH!!! All I know is I have not been thrilled to look at myself in the mirror thanks to the way the girls are a hangin' and getting measured for a bra was no better!!!!

Today, we got up and went to church and then Shane took us to IHOP!!! He said since it was my last time to "eat out" that I should make the most of it. It sounds like I am about to die or something. . . . . Anyway, I of course had a big bacon omelet as well as chocolate chip pancakes. To my friends that know how I eat, I was only able to consume half of this meal, and brought the other half home! The past two days my appetite has really decreased, so that was a lot for me - but I couldn't resist.

Mom and I again went shopping today for a few other little items that we didn't get yesterday, and today Shane hung several things on Camden's walls and now I feel much better about the way his room looks!!! I have had my bag packed for the most part, but really got the rest of my things together today since I have an appointment tomorrow and if Dr. D doesn't like what she sees, then she will induce tomorrow!!! I am still hoping and praying for Thursday, due to our scheduling, but I can assure you, my misery would definitely vote for tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment