Saturday, January 9, 2010

35 weeks 4 Days

I know I have already posted once today, but it was earlier and we got a few things accomplished today in regards to baby preparation. I was on a mission to get the items I needed for the hospital stay, including pajamas, house shoes and toiletry type items. I also wanted to look for a glider for the nursery. I was able to find one set of pajamas, some house shoes, as well as the toiletry items I needed. So, once I figure out what items to pack for Camden, the hospital bag should be ready, aside from the last minute items like makeup and stuff that I can't pack until it is time to go. As for the glider, we will have to look again next weekend when we go to Birmingham to pick up all the items from Babies-R-Us that we feel we need to get to be ready for Camden's arrival.

Shane received an email from one of his Texas friends making fun of the fact that the National Championship trophy was at Wal-mart. Much to our surprise, the trophy was indeed there and you could take your picture with it, courtesy of Dr. Pepper. Shane was thrilled, and of course, Wal-Mart ended up being our first stop. So what turned out to be a slam on Bama, ended up being a good thing for Shane.


1 comment:

  1. Dr. Pepper chose WalMart, and if Texas had won the trophy would have been on display at WalMart in Austin. So, there.

    ReplyDelete