Wednesday, January 6, 2010

35 Weeks 1 Day

Just a few trivial things today - yesterday for some reason I had in my head that I was 36 weeks, and even told a few people that. It was not until I was looking at the calendar yet again trying to figure out when to have my mother come, that I realized I was only 35 weeks. Once again, a reminder that my mind is gone!!! LOL

Tomorrow is the National Football Championship game between the University of Alabama and the University of Texas. I am at a loss on who to root for, I can not even express. How do you go against a school that you attended and loved while not rooting for a team that you send a chunk of money to and have for 2 1/2 years now????? I am at a loss, but as my father says, "You must remember your roots!" So tomorrow at work, we are encouraged to wear Alabama clothing to support the team. I have decided that I am wearing the one University of Texas shirt I have (and yes it will fit over my belly) as well as an Alabama necklace I have that Shane gave me last year. Hopefully no one will be offended by my allegiance to both schools!!

1 comment:

  1. I think your outfit is the perfect way to support both schools!!!

    ReplyDelete