Friday, January 15, 2010

36 Weeks 3 Days

Things are definitely changing - that is in regards to my body. It seems as though my ankles now stay swollen and I think I am losing the inability to see the bone structure in my face!!! Also, I am urinating even more, which is such a nuisance to me!!! All I know is that after reading my books, apparently this is all 'normal' and marks the end of pregnancy.

I had my hair done today and let her cut off a little more than normal because I just feel "drugged down" at this time. She wouldn't cut too much off since she knows there will be days that the hair will go up and I will wonder if I ever even brushed my teeth!!! Even so, it is fine and just one last stop for a pedicure in about a week or so, and I think I will be ready!!

I have to take a minute to give props to Shane - who has been so understanding with my lack of energy and unwillingness to cook over the past few weeks. I honestly think I have cooked once, maybe twice in 2 weeks, which is NOT our norm and he has not made one negative comment about it. So, I have already mentally prepared the menu for next week, and plan on cooking for him so he can have a week away from the fast food. After that, I make no promises about what his eating situation will be!!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment