Friday, January 22, 2010

37 Weeks 3 Days

Today I had an eye appointment with Dr. Kurdirka to evaluate the optic neuritis. I have noticed improvement in my vision over the past month, but the clarity that I have always loved just really has not been there. Also, the darned floater I have is so annoying and just will not seem to settle down. He was pleased with what he saw and said the swelling definitely has gone down and my vision has improved a little. He said that over time the floater will eventually settle and I will not notice it as much. I did ask him his opinion if he thought that I would have a flare up with the stress of labor. (Since no one will ever relate it to pregnancy, I wasn't sure what he would say.) He said that I could notice some blurriness in my vision, but he really was not sure. I asked him that if there was a flare up, would there be anything we would do for it and the answer, as I had suspected, was no. He said he would like to see me in 3 months, but like I told Shane, I really am not sure why I would keep that appointment since there is not anything he would do anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment