Sunday, January 17, 2010

36 Weeks 5 Days

I had a productive weekend, well compared to how the last few weeks have been. Yesterday, I did not even get out of my pajamas - which I must say was really nice. I was able to sleep until 8:40 which was extremely late for me. I got up and washed everything of Camden's that needed to be washed and finally got the kitchen table cleaned off. I meant to take a before picture of the table, but forgot - some of my closest friends would have never believed what the table looked like. It was stacked with gift bags and gifts - you couldn't even see the top!!! And to think, I let it look like that for a week!! Anyway, I also got some thank you cards written, reorganized my wrapping paper/gift bag container, cleaned out the armoire in the guest bedroom and cooked both breakfast and lunch!!!


Zach found the Boppy

Today after church, Shane and I headed to Babies-R-Us to pick up the last needed items for Camden's arrival. Well, I must admit, now those bags are on the kitchen table!! What is my problem???? They WILL be gone by mid week - I can't stand another week of a kitchen mess!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment