Wednesday, January 13, 2010

36 Weeks 1 Day

Well, after confirmation from Lorrie regarding exactly what a mucous plug does look like, I am happy to say that I lost mine this morning. Now why they call it "lost" I have no idea, because I know exactly where mine came from and exactly where I put it!!! But, none the less, it is gone!!!

Today after work, my co-workers had a baby shower for me, which was very nice. I received a lot of great items, including a pak-n-play, monitors, some precious clothing items, and some baseball book ends and picture frame that will definitely go with his nursery. Now I must do some inventory this week, and see what else we need to get, then off the Babies-R-Us this weekend for those items.


Opening the Pak-N-Play

I talked with my mother and since Dr. DiPiazza said that Camden may be here a week early, we decided that she should fly here the weekend of 01/29/10. That way, hopefully, she will be here for his arrival! Funny, no matter how old you get, you still want your mom there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment