Saturday, January 23, 2010

37 Weeks 4 Days

Less than two weeks before Camden's arrival - I still can't believe it is almost here!! Last night Shane and I went out to eat at Outback - which is a rarity for us. I figured since this was our true last weekend alone, we should make the most of it - so a nice dinner for us!! I enjoyed it very much!!!

Today was another day of preparation for Camden. My great friend Lorrie had sent Camden another care package with some precious newborn clothes to keep my angel warm as well as a changing pad cover. Along with the items we bought last weekend at Babies-R-Us and some gifts that we received this week, I did two more loads of Camden's laundry. After I hang a few things on his walls and get his car seat installed and stroller out of the box, we just might be ready. Today, I also worked on our income tax return so that I won't have to fret over that once he is here. Just a few more things to get together for it, and it will be done!!

Outfits sent by Lorrie

Just a few gifts that I loved the way they were wrapped

I was a bit stressed earlier in the week because I still did not have a glider or a diaper bag. Well, on Tuesday I ordered a diaper bag from Etsy which I can hardly wait to get. I will definitely post a picture when it arrives. As for the glider, I am still in search of one - I am not sure what my issue is with ordering one. I have found a few I think will be fine, I just need to break down and order it so it will be here in time for Camden's arrival. That is something that WILL be done by the end of the weekend.

As far as the pregnancy goes, this past week has been an uncomfortable one. I am now having that lovely lower extremity swelling that takes away your ankles. Also, Camden has finally found my bladder and today has felt the urge to pounce all over it!!! I am so tired of urinating, I could scream!!!! And, the upper back pain really hits me in the evenings, and carries over into the night, so my sleep is definitely not as 'sound' as it used to be. I really think God causes all these uncomfortable inconveniences at the end of pregnancy so that you are so ready for your child to be here that you are not even worried about the labor pains you will endure. (Although I do think about them daily!!) Regardless, like I said at the beginning of this entry, I can't believe the end is drawing near!!!

37 Weeks

1 comment:

  1. I am SO excited. I'm sorry about that back pain. It's horrible, I know...but will be gone very soon!

    ReplyDelete