Friday, April 30, 2010

A Little Finicky

It amazes me that still after 12 weeks I am learning things about my child, that perhaps I really should have already known. I have been mixing breast milk with formula for about 2 weeks now and Camden has really done a great job with it. However, there are times that he wants to spit it out and act like he doesn't want it. Every time he does this, I fret and try to think of what I ate that could have bothered his little tummy. Well today I gave him a bottle, half formula, half breast milk and he kept spitting it out. I went through the whole arsenal of what I could have done to upset him with the milk, knowing that he had a bottle just 3 hours earlier with the same breast milk. So after thinking a bit, it dawned on me that maybe it was a little too cool for him. So I warmed the bottle and tried again and don't you know he ate it like it was the best thing since sliced bread!! So, perhaps he is a little finicky, and perhaps I need to be a little more in tune to these things!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment