Monday, April 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary

Three years ago today I married the man that was the answer to many of my prayers. It has been quiet a journey thus far, with us moving to Alabama a month after we said our vows, and now, of course, with the new addition to our family. I am very much looking forward to what the future has in store for us!

This evening we made our first journey with Camden to a restaurant and went to Outback Steakhouse for our anniversary dinner. Now I had already done my research regarding what I could eat there, as they are "willing" to prepare your meal dairy free if you forewarn them (this according to their website). So when we arrived I informed our waitress that I would need my meal dairy free and we found something that she felt was dairy free. Camden slept for about two-thirds of our meal, which was nice. Well, I knew my meal tasted too good to be dairy free. After we got home and I fed Camden, don't you know 45 minutes later he was having issues with his belly - so apparently they added some butter somewhere in my meal. Oh well, lesson learned.

One of our first pictures together - Easter 2006

A picture taken right after Shane proposed to me

Our wedding day, April 5, 2007

The University of Alabama - where we have spent the majority of our marriage

Our family now

No comments:

Post a Comment