Sunday, April 18, 2010

He Did It!!

I once again am a proud mom. Camden rolled over today for the first time!!! YEA!!! He actually did it three times in a row when Shane put him on his play mat for tummy time. He was holding his head up really well and over he went, again and again. It is amazing how strong he has become in just a matter of days!!

Starting on his belly . . .

Onto his side . . .

And finally on his back!!

Since Friday I have been adding Nutramigen to his feedings. Since we had such a horrible time last go around, I am giving him 75% breast milk and 25% formula. He is taking it really well and doesn't even act like he knows it is in there. I know better though because it smells nasty! Anyway, over the next few weeks I will work on getting him to full strength so when it is really time to go to formula full time we won't have any issues!

No comments:

Post a Comment