Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Baby Einstein

For Easter, Camden received a Baby Einstein video that is for 3 months and up. I have been waiting to let him watch the video until I felt like he was somewhat interested in the television and further more could actually see it! Since Shane is the avid T.V. watcher, he has been the one since Camden was a few weeks old until now to see if Camden would even show interest in the T.V. Well on Monday, he seemed a bit interested!


Today I decided we would try the video, and let me just say it was a hit! He loved it, giggling at the babies when they were on the screen and smiling the whole way through. The video is 30 minutes long and he stayed tuned in for 27 minutes. So now I guess we have something new to add to our daily routine!!


Sitting in his bouncy seat watching the video


Pleasantly watching his video

No comments:

Post a Comment