Thursday, April 8, 2010

9 Weeks

Have I told you lately how much I just love Camden??? I swear my love grows for him daily and when he smiles . . . . it just melts my little heart. I love that he is starting to interact more, but sad to know that when I go back to work in 3 weeks, he will be so fun, and I will be missing so much of that!! But, we do what we have to do, right? The other thing I love is when he pouts/cries and sticks out his bottom lip. It is so sweet to see and makes me smile - kind of mean that I am smiling while he is crying, but it is so darned cute!! I have yet to catch it on camera, but will definitely attempt to do so and share.

Hello Everyone!!!

Today Camden grabbed his rattle and shook it. He held onto it long enough for me to get up and get my camera and take a picture.


Today I worked on my resume in order to start applying to some jobs that we have found on the internet. I am going to apply for some school nurse positions in the area we would like to live in, which would really be nice so that I could basically be on the same schedule as Shane and Camden when he starts school. If that does not work out, then I will probably go the surgery center route - which also would be nice because that usually requires no weekends. And if all else fails, back to the office atmosphere. I really am not opposed to any of these, but would really like the school nurse position - so keep that in your prayers. Shane has recently been applying to jobs in the private christian school setting. We are really unsure at this point what type of pay or benefits these jobs have to offer, but feel like we should explore all avenues. At this point, we are really just waiting for God to open the doors needed for us to make our move back to Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment