Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!! Today we took Camden to church for the first time and I was thrilled that Easter was his first time to go. He did great - he slept through worship and dozed through part of the sermon and then it was time to eat, so I took him to the 'Nursing Mothers' room and nursed him till the end of church. After the service was over, we took a family Easter picture at the church. That just made my day because I didn't know how we were going to get a family picture on our first Easter, but the church was taking family pictures. I was thrilled, and they should be ready next week, so I will post it when we get them!

The Easter Bunny visited Camden today. The baseball Easter basket he has was given to him as a gift while in utero. Inside his basket he received two pacifier clips, a Baby Einstein video, a rattle, a stuffed bunny and some colorful links for him to play with as well as hang different toys from on his carrier. Shane also received a basket full of good chocolate candy which I would LOVE to share with him, but unfortunately due to me avoiding milk, he will have to tackle alone! ; )

Camden with his Easter basket

The following picture is the one that we took a few weeks ago when Gavin was here. I must say I was not nearly as thrilled with them as I thought I would be, but none the less, we at least have a professional picture of Camden.


No comments:

Post a Comment