Thursday, April 22, 2010

11 Weeks

We have had a great week playing, rolling over and just having fun!! On Tuesday night, Shane went and played basketball with some guys from church and we tagged along so that I could walk for exercise along with some of the other mothers and their children. We had a good time, and of course, Camden was just great. I think he really does like getting out of the house - he always behaves himself. We are still working on increasing the amount of formula he gets. He still seems to be accepting of it, although he has seemed a little more gassy.


I decided last night that we were going to do our night time schedule a little bit differently. The past few weeks I have put him down to sleep after his 7:00 pm feeding and then wake him back up around midnight to give him another feeding. As the week has progressed, he has become a little harder to wake up. When I go in his room, he is sound asleep. He looks so peaceful and I hate to wake him. So I decided last night I would just let him wake up on his own for when he was ready to eat. Well, at 6:30 this morning, he finally woke up to eat. Now I had been up since around 4:00 am anxiously awaiting to hear him on the monitor. All I heard was just little peeps here and there, but never the cry for food. I can not believe that he actually slept from 8:00 pm until 6:30 am. Now I am not going to think that this will be the norm, but we will see how things go from here.


Just LOVE him!!


Sweet little feet

No comments:

Post a Comment