Monday, April 12, 2010

Weight Check

Today I took Camden back to the pediatrician for his two week weight check and he was wonderful - a whopping 9 lbs 14 ounces!! That is an ounce a day - yea for us!!! He is now closer to the tenth percentile which Dr. McGiffert was pleased with. While there, I discussed with her his major dislike as well as adverse reaction to the Similac Sensitive and asked her what she suggested the next formula we try is. As I expected, she recommended Nutramigen. This formula is quiet a bit more expensive than the others since it is for infants like Camden who are intolerant of cow's milk protein. I am not thrilled about that, but I can assure you I will pay whatever needed to find something that will not hurt my baby's tummy when I need to give him something other than breast milk. I guess we will give it a try later this week to see how it goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment