Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Nana

Happy Birthday Nana!! Today is Shane's mother's birthday and we hope she has a wonderful day!!! For her birthday, she requested that we send her pictures of Camden as well as a picture of us as a family. Now this request was given to us a week or so ago, at which time it would have been easier for us to have my Mom or Dad take our picture as a family. But, we decided we would wait and do it ourselves using the timer on the camera. (Not really sure what we were thinking!!!) Well, Sunday night was our attempt at a decent family picture. Why we waited till 10:30 pm for this I will never know since we are very well aware that this is normally Camden's fussy time. Unfortunately, Sunday was an exceptionally fussy evening for Camden, but after we all changed clothes and Shane did his best to soothe Camden with his pacifier, the following is what we obtained.


Shane attempting to soothe Camden while I was getting the camera ready


My shoulder up near my ear and Camden fussing - not a good choice


Didn't get my hand with his pacifier out of the way, along with my shoulder near my ear


Camden not thrilled with the whole process


The finished products after some editing:



Hopefully, Nana will like these. I believe next time we will make sure and do pictures earlier in the day!! Another lesson learned. . . . . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment