Friday, February 26, 2010

The Week in Review

Since my Mom and Dad left Monday morning, I have worked this week on establishing some type of schedule - gotta love being obsessive compulsive!! I feel like my life is on a three hour schedule at this given point in our lives, but I wouldn't change a thing. Camden is so wonderful and really has not been too fussy at all.......until about Wednesday when gas pains hit. I pretty much think that ANYTHING I eat gives him gas. Luckily he is able to poot, but the gas also causes him some discomfort. So, for now, we use Mylicon before every feeding - since basically you can not overdose him. He loves the taste of it, so it is really easy to give it to him. Also, it works great thus far. Unfortunately, he loves to try and help me give it to him, so it usually is always on his socks that we keep on his hands to prevent him from scratching his face.

Camden has been enjoying 'tummy time' and we are constantly amazed at how strong he is already. He can hold his head up while on his tummy for at least 6 or 7 seconds at a time. He isn't really sure at this point if he likes to be on his tummy, but is a trooper and does it for his daddy.


Yesterday, we had a great day when Sarah came over with her 11 week old sweet baby girl, Noah Catherine, and brought me lunch. It was so great to have some adult interaction and swap stories and get advice from her. Camden pretty much slept through the whole visit, so didn't really get to interact at all with his girlfriend. ; )

Here are some pictures that we have taken throughout the week.


Camden smiling as he falls asleep


Playtime on his mat


Me admiring my precious angel


Sleeping - so sweet

No comments:

Post a Comment