Friday, February 19, 2010

The Lamp

I have a funny story to share regarding Camden's room and a lamp. His nursery is a very subtle sports theme, as you can see from the pictures.



Well, I saw a lamp that had a baseball theme to it early in my pregnancy, but at that time was unsure how his nursery would be, so of course did not buy it. Since that time, I have somewhat looked for a lamp, with no luck (I think I am being too picky.) Last weekend, our next door neighbor, Tiffany, came over to see Camden and of course see his room. She liked his room, but noticed right away that he did not have a lamp, and said that she was going to get him a lamp - she knew of the perfect lamp! I was thrilled!! I have been inside of her house, and she does a really great job decorating, so I had no doubt that it would be great. Well, today Tiffany showed up with a lamp for Camden's room.

Need I say anymore regarding this lamp??? She told me that she asked the gentleman at Kirkland's about it since it had pink on it, but he told her it would be perfect and showed her the girl's lamp which apparently was pink all over. Now you are probably asking yourself, why don't you just put the lamp away? Well, after Tiffany placed the lamp so proudly in Camden's room, she said she was not finished buying him things, she was going to pick up something for his wall and would be bringing it over. So, I am stuck. I can't rightly put the lamp up because when she comes back over, I can assure you she will head straight for the nursery!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my.... Good luck with that. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is the lamp pink but it doesn't match Camden's room at all....hilarious.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Melinda! Baby Camden is beautiful and it looks like motherhood suits you perfectly!

    Hmmm, the lamp... hilarious! Wow. That's just wow!

    ReplyDelete