Tuesday, February 2, 2010

39 Weeks

Just two more days and we get to meet our baby boy. I can hardly wait!!! I had considered taking off of work tomorrow to rest, but my mother encouraged me to continue to work, using the excuse it would make time go by faster for me. As I told one of my co-workers this morning, she probably wants me out of her hair! Well sure enough, during a wonderful supper of mom's roast, potatoes and carrots (SO GOOD) she informed me that she told one of her friends on the phone that I moan and groan a lot due to the discomfort and that she encouraged me to go to work so she didn't have to listen to it!!!!! : ) That made me laugh - I am getting tired of listening to myself so I can only sympathize with the bystanders.

Today when I got home, Camden's diaper bag had arrived and I LOVE it. I will try and post a picture of it tomorrow. Then, after I got home, the UPS man rang the doorbell and I thought that perhaps he was delivering my glider, but no, it was something that Shane had ordered. Well, being the nosey person I am, I just wouldn't let it be on what it was that came for him and don't you know that he had ordered me a Pandora Charm that was the letter "C" for my Pandora bracelet. I guess I ruined that surprise!!! But I was definitely thrilled!!!! - Sorry Shane!!!

Well, tonight I am going to attempt to do my toenails. I had every intention to go get a pedicure, but really just ran out of time. Wish me luck - I am sure there will be lots of moaning and groaning with that task!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment