Wednesday, February 3, 2010

39 Weeks 1 Day

Well tomorrow, Lord willing, we will be parents. So strange to hear that. People at work today have said over and over to me that tomorrow I will be a mommy. I am still trying to actually picture the three of us together - it all seems so surreal. I must say I am anxious, scared, nervous, happy, excited, curious, and have so many other emotions. I can honestly say I don't think I have ever felt all these feelings at once and I am a bit overwhelmed. But, hopefully tomorrow at this time I will have nothing but positive feelings.

Everything is packed and ready to go for tomorrow - we have to be at the hospital at 5:00am - so much for a good nights rest!! It will probably be a few days before I am able to update the blog, but I promise, I will tell all about my experience when I get home!

No comments:

Post a Comment