Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! My wonderful husband was so very thoughtful and had my most favorite picture of Camden printed and framed for our mantle. That, along with a nice card and good chocolate candy, made for a great Valentine's Day gift!!

Camden sporting his Valentine's socks

Today we got to say good bye to Camden's umbilical cord!! YEA!!! It really has not been a nuisance until it started falling off and has been hanging on by a thread since yesterday. So, it was nice to see it go. He is doing very well and still has to be awakened for almost every feeding. He definitely takes after his father in that department!!!

Today I made my first outing, aside from all the doctor visits and hospital admission. My mom and I went to the grocery store. Isn't that exciting??? I am finally starting to feel more like myself, and my cough/cold seem to be improving - if only I could quit coughing so these darned hemorrhoids would go away!!!! I know, more information than you probably care to know, but definitely a part of the birthing process!!

No comments:

Post a Comment