Sunday, November 29, 2009

29 Weeks 5 Days

After getting to spend time with my sister and her family, they of course had to leave today. We did not really do anything exciting while they were here, but I so enjoyed the time we all got to spend together. On Thursday evening, we celebrated Christmas between our two families since we will not see one another on or near Christmas and then watched the University of Texas vs. Texas A&M football game.

Mason

Braden

On Friday, Melissa, Shawn and I went and did a little shopping while Shane, Mason and Braden stayed at the house and played video games. I was able to pick up a few Christmas presents and luckily really don't have too much more to do. We got home during the second quarter of the Alabama vs. Auburn game and they got to see Shane in his game mode. Shane did a lot of yelling during the game, which Melissa found humorous. She is already feeling sorry for Camden for future game days! : )

On Saturday, we went sightseeing and looked for different places for Melissa to take pictures of the boys for their Christmas cards. The boys looked so handsome in their Christmas outfits! We of course took a tour of the campus, and took several pictures at Bryant-Denny Stadium. That evening we went and ate Mexican food, which I found a bit humorous since Shane and I are not fond of Alabama Mexican food, but Iguana Grill is probably the closest thing to Tex-Mex.

Shawn, Mason and Braden in front of Bryant-Denny Stadium

Me, Mason and Braden in front of statue

It amazes me how fast the boys are growing up, and I am looking forward to living closer so I can be more interactive in their lives. They are absolutely wonderful boys and I truly believe that Melissa and Shawn are doing such a great job raising them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment