Sunday, November 15, 2009

27 Weeks 5 Days

On Thursday I received a call from the place where I ordered my furniture, and it is in!!! Woo Hoo!! I think Shane and I decided that we would wait until the Saturday after Thanksgiving to pick it up since my sister and brother-in-law will be here and can help get it loaded and unloaded. I can hardly wait to get the nursery started!!

This weekend was so very special to me and I honestly don't think I could have asked for a better weekend. Shane and I left for Texas Friday morning, and after Shane receiving a speeding ticket in Louisiana, arrived there mid afternoon. On Saturday, two of my dear friends, Lorrie Dillon and Lisa Reeves, my sister, and my "other" mom, Pat Appel, gave me a shower in my hometown of Orange. I was so pleased to see people that I have not seen since I left Texas. Two hours was just not enough time to catch up with everyone. The hostesses did such a great job with the decorations and food. I told Lorrie (who did the decorations) that she was definitely going to have to be my party planner once we move back to Texas!!! The cake was made by my best friend from intermediate school, Jeannie, and I must say she did a great job. Everything, you could tell, was made with time and love and it all really meant so very much to me. I feel bad for not being able to spend more time with my close friends - I was looking forward to chatting!!! Camden received lots of cute clothes and I honestly feel like I can now have a baby because I have the necessities needed - a carrier, diapers, wipes, clothes, baby toiletries, and hopefully my breast milk!!


Jeannie did a great job on the cake!!



Very tasty and precious cookies.

Lorrie, Melissa, Me and Lisa

My dear co-workers who I miss so much
Amber, Angie, Carla, Me, Jane and Lisa

Me with some precious burp cloths!


No comments:

Post a Comment