Sunday, November 8, 2009

26 Weeks 5 Days

This has been a busy, but pleasant weekend. Friday, I worked until 12:00 pm and decided that I HAD to finally plant my pansies in the front flower bed. Now, I did not intentionally wait this long to do this, but we had an issue with a leak in our front yard that was keeping our flower bed very wet. Last Saturday, Shane and I dug and found the leak in the main water line going to our house, and luckily our across the street neighbor had knowledge of how to fix this type of problem and brought all the needed tools on Sunday and spent several hours fixing the leak. So I gave it a week to make sure all was well and finally got the pansies planted on Friday. Now let me just stop here and say that I have been going to the gym, mainly to do cardio, and definitely not as often as prior to pregnancy, but at least two to three times per week. It is obvious that I have not done a thing with the muscles in my legs because I suffered until probably Wednesday of last week, and then again till Monday of this week with SORE legs!!! Amazing what bending up and down to work in the yard can do to a person!! But the flower bed looks good, and I enjoyed being outside working in the yard.

Of course, Saturday was Alabama vs. LSU and we spent the majority of the day walking around the quad and then going to the game. I told Shane as we were sitting at the game that I really am going to miss going to the football games once we move back to Texas. Today, I helped give a baby shower for one of my friends who is due next month. It was so exciting to see all the precious little outfits and baby stuff that she received for her daughter. It made me even more excited for my shower this weekend!!! I can hardly wait to see all my Texas friends!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment