Friday, November 27, 2009

29 Weeks, 2 Days - Thanksgiving Day

Today, and everyday, we have so much to be thankful for. My sister, her husband, and my two nephews are here visiting for the holidays - and it has been so nice. Today I cooked my first Thanksgiving meal, and as a person who is not so great at handing out compliments to herself, I was pleased. I did not even take the time to take a picture of the festivities, but all seemed to be good. One of my pet peeves for myself when cooking is making sure everything is done and ready at the same time. I must say, I conquered my goal of having it all ready to go at the same time. Now of course the meal will never be as good as mom's, but I was not striving for that!!!

Today was the first day that I actually felt one of Camden's body parts sticking out, which Melissa and I decided was probably his knee. He was making himself present for the Thanksgiving meal! Now we must decide what we are going to do the rest of the weekend - definitely no early shopping for any of us!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day and really took the time to think about all the blessings they have to truly be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment