Friday, October 30, 2009

25 Weeks 3 Days

Today I had a follow up appointment with the ophthalmologist, Dr. Kidurka, and much to my surprise he told me that some of the swelling has gone down in the right eye. I was relieved to hear that, especially since my vision has not improved any. He reminded me that it will take time to regain the vision, but to remember that I may not regain it all. I do not have to see him again for 4 weeks. We will continue to pray for healing in that eye!!

After my appointment, I went and ate breakfast with a co-worker at a place called Rama Jama's. It is on the University of Alabama campus right by the stadium and is a hole-in-the-wall kind of place, but one of those nostalgic places I needed to go before leaving Tuscaloosa. I definitely enjoyed my greasy breakfast which consisted of bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, grits and a biscuit!! Sad to say, I cleaned my plate, but boy was it worth it!

1 comment:

  1. Finally got caught up on your blog today! I can't believe you only have 100 more days to go.

    ReplyDelete