Tuesday, September 29, 2009

21 weeks

Perhaps I can breathe a bit easier now. After work, Shane met me at a local baby shop and we ordered the crib and dresser for the nursery. I am very thrilled with it!!! The one thing I don't understand is she told me it takes 8 to 12 weeks to come in. UGH!!! But she said the company has it in stock, so usually it is coming in about 8 weeks. OK, if a company has it in stock, what the heck takes it 8 weeks to get here??? I had contacted a company on-line that had the exact furniture and it could be shipped here in a weeks time, but you had to pay the shipping, which is about $175. So, since I am tight with my money, I opted to wait out the 8 weeks. I may regret that before too long though since I am a planner!!! Oh well, I know it will all come together - at least it HAS been ordered.

Of course this bedding is not what we will be using, but at least you can see the bed and dresser we picked out.

1 comment: