Sunday, September 6, 2009

17 Weeks 5 Days

I would first like to give a huge 'Thank You' to my good friend Lorrie who helped me with the original header for my blog and now has helped me give the blog a new look that is more fitting for a boy!!! I appreciate all her hard work!!!! If it wasn't for her, I could assure you, the blog would have stayed the same orangey color!

I realized that I did not post any pictures from the ultrasound on Friday, so here are a few. Hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do!!! (I am not a proud mommy or anything.....)

This is a side view of the baby. It almost looks like he is blowing a bubble.

This is a 4-D view. He has his little fists up in front of his eyes and his legs are crossed.

He is showing his flexibility with his feet right above his head.

Finally, the view we had all been waiting for!!!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't modern technology amazing and fascinating?!? I love these pictures. Thanks for sharing. You have you hands full these next few months with baby names and nursey colors. You will have to be a master negotiator--HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Libba - you have NO idea!!!! I have given up for a few days trying to convince him of anything because I have ran out of energy and ideas!!!

    ReplyDelete