Saturday, September 5, 2009

17 Weeks 4 Days

I just need to share with you a few things that I have learned from my husband today that perhaps the rest of the world needs to know so it can be corrected. According to Shane, baby blue is a girl color. Yes, a girl color. He says that pink and baby blue are girl colors, so there will be no baby blue in the nursery! Has he taken the time to Google baby boy bedding???? I have and let me tell you that at least 85% if not more of the baby boy bedding is baby blue. So where does he get this theory??? Who knows. I have been informed that there can be dark blue, but no baby blue. I have also been informed that they do have Alabama bedding and that that would be the perfect choice. That for sure has been vetoed by me!!! So now that at least 85% of the bedding sets they have available for boys are not allowed in our nursery, I should have a really easy time, right? Not hardly. I am pretty much a plain Jane type person and really do not want bedding that has a theme like animals, sports, or the like. So, what I thought would be a relatively easy task has turned into a time consuming search. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to have your hands full trying to get a compromise out of Shane--HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melinda! Any luck finding bedding yet? I loved this area of the nursery. If you can't find what you're are looking for, maybe I can help.
    I recently made the nursery bedding for my great niece Isabella. Of course I think it was precious...a little busy, but precious. I know you're looking for something simple. I too wanted simple for Olivia and bought a buttercream bedding from Cottontail out of California. I can send pics of the bedding I made if you're interested! Sincerely, Anita Dawosn

    ReplyDelete