Thursday, May 31, 2012

First Potty at Home

As you may recall, over a month ago Camden used the big boy potty at school and I was thrilled. However, that was the last time until this evening. He LOVES suckers, and has been told for the past several weeks that in order to receive a sucker he would have to tee tee or poo poo in the big boy potty. He was content with that and knew the routine, but would never act upon it . . . . until tonight at around 7:30 when it was time for bed. He said he wanted to use the potty so he could have a sucker, and since I did not think it would happen, I agreed. So away to the bathroom when we went. After sitting in the bathroom for at least 10 minutes, and him asking me to 'push his button please' (which meant he wanted me to push his little tee tee into the potty so that urine would not go everywhere - where he got the terminology 'button' I have no idea) he finally did produce - and it was quite a bit. We were soooo proud and had to take pictures of the first urine in his potty. And of course, he did get the sucker he has been waiting for!




No comments:

Post a Comment