Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Gifts for Casen

These past two weeks Casen has received some precious clothes. Last Monday, I had some time I needed to use from school, so spent the day shopping with my great friend Lorrie. She was on a mission to find an outfit for Casen to come home from the hospital in since I had not purchased one. We did not find one that particular day, however she ended up ordering him one and I am soooo excited about it - let me just say he is coming home in a precious outfit!!! She did buy him several other cute outfits, one being a 'Little Brother' outfit, and after refusing to buy any sport related outfits, she bought him two sleeveless little outfits. I had to chuckle because Camden has never worn a sleeveless outfit! That is mainly because when he was an infant he was so darned scrawny and I did not think that sleeveless outfits would look cute on him. But since we are thinking that Casen is going to be close to 8 pounds and hopefully will have some meat on him, the sleeveless outfits will be great! She also bought Camden a 'Big Brother' outfit to wear. Thank the Lord for her, because she keeps me in line when it comes to having my boys looking precious for special events.


This week we received a package from The Hoods (Shane's grandparents) that contained clothes for Casen - oh my gosh, some precious things! I especially love the little frog outfit - I just love seersucker and it is too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment