Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!!! Camden had a Valentine's party at school today and let me just say he came home with lots of Valentine's as well as goodies. For lunch, one of the mom's who works at his daycare and has a child in Camden's room, volunteered to run to McDonald's for lunch to pick up Happy Meals for the kiddos. That was a good surprise and treat for Camden! After lunch they had their Valentine's party which consisted of lots of goodies!

Cheese!

Camden with his bag of goodies and Valentine's

All his loot!
Now for a little baby update, I have been feeling the baby move since I was 15 weeks along. I have attempted to let Camden feel him move, but every time I get Camden by me, the little guy quits moving. This evening as I was sitting on the couch and feeling him move, it hit me that he had the hiccups. I quickly called Camden over to feel, and he was finally able to feel the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment