Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Boy Potty and Pretty in Pink

I am one proud momma today. Before I continue, let me just say that I realize this means nothing and we still have a long road ahead of us, but I still have to share!!! Today at school, Camden used the big boy potty!!! YEA!!!! There are 5 children in his class that are pretty much potty trained and he likes to go to the bathroom with them when they go. Generally he just goes to observe I guess, but today he decided he would use the potty himself. Ms. Caroline said it scared him half to death after he did it and he fell in, but he did it. I couldn't believe it because the best we can do here at home is sit on the potty with our clothes on. Lets pray this is the beginning of something great because I would LOVE for him to be potty trained by the time baby brother arrives!


Now for a funny. Camden has a set of girl twins in his class and today was there birthday. Their mother brought a Hello Kitty cake that was surrounded by pink cupcakes. Well let me just say that my child apparently LOVED his cupcake. Ms. Caroline said that he was the only child in his class who ate every bit of his cupcake including all of the icing.


While eating the cupcake he got icing on his bib. He decided to take his bib off without help and got pink icing all in his hair. Ms. Caroline tried to wash it out, but as you can see from the picture, it didn't work out very well. He ended up with pink hair, a pink face, pink hands and pink clothes - in other words, he was pretty in pink!

Pink Face

Pink Hair

Pink Clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment