Saturday, February 18, 2012

The First Purchase

Today Lisa came into town and we had a little girl time - which I just LOVE!!! We went and had manicures and pedicures, ate some lunch and then did a little shopping. As usual, I had a great time laughing and catching up with her.

While we were shopping, I picked up an outfit and shirt for the baby. I was looking for something new to bring him home from the hospital in, which is not what I found, but I thought the outfit I got was fitting.


Honestly, it did not dawn on me until Lisa and I were shopping that I need to buy some short sleeved outfits for him. I had in my head that I was all prepared in the clothes department for him, but that is soooo not the case since Camden was born during the winter and this little guy will be born in the summer! I guess I have more shopping to do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment