Friday, February 3, 2012

Birthday Celebration at School

Today was Camden's birthday celebration at his school. I had been reminded weeks prior by his teachers that I needed to make a birthday poster for his class that would hang in his classroom all month. For those of you who know me I am just not a crafty person, but luckily with the help of my sister's Cricut, I was able to make what I considered a cute poster.


After the icing fiasco on Wednesday, I decided to go a different route than cake or cupcakes. I decided on Double Doozies from the Great American Cookie Company, and luckily they seemed to be a hit. Camden was thrilled with his 'Birthday Cake Cake' or better known as his birthday crown and wore it a great part of the evening after getting home from school.

Camden with the poster his teachers made him



Camden enjoying his Double Doozie
His friends enjoying their cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment