Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sad Goodbyes

Today was the day that my work celebrated my leaving. Now that just doesn't sound right, but they all know how anxious I am to get back home to Texas. Even though we celebrated, it was a sad occasion. I have had some awesome coworkers during the last three years that have been great friends and family to me. We have shared happy times, sad times and frustrating times. But all in all, it has been good.

Several of the girls, Dr. Hemstreet, and myself went to Kobe, a Japanese grill, for dinner. It was great fun, and we laughed A LOT!!! I will miss them so much - but have faith that I will see them all again when we go to Alabama for football games!


Front Row: Tori, Me, Meredith, Brandi
Back Row: April, Landa, Carol, Gerri, Brandy, Jennifer


Dr. Hemstreet and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment