Thursday, July 15, 2010

Almost . . .

For a week or so now, when I get home from work, Camden and I work on his sitting. For the past several weeks, he has really gotten away from being held like a baby. He no longer allows me to rock him to sleep or even hold him like a baby while sitting on the couch- which saddens me. But, in the same breath, I am glad to know that he is progressing in his development. When we practice sitting, he always seems to fall to the left side more than the right. I am convinced that he must have a rounded butt cheek on that side, and a flat one on the right side. Anyway, he is definitely getting closer to being able to sit by himself. Right now, he is able to sit there for about 3 to 5 seconds at the longest. I realize that is not very long, but it still makes me proud!

Sitting by himself

In the process of falling over

No comments:

Post a Comment