Saturday, July 17, 2010

Bathroom Conversation

Last night I was bathing Camden when there was a slight incident where I needed Shane's assistance. So I called for him, and the following was the conversation.

Me: I need your help, Camden just pooped in his tub.
Shane: Well what do you need me to do?
Me: Get the turd out of the tub.
Shane: I am not touching it.
Me: Fine, you hold Camden here while I get it out. (As he holds Camden, I pour out the majority of the water down the drain and the small amount that is left with the turd, I pour in the toilet and nicely flush it away.)
Shane: (Speaking to Camden with a surprised tone) Mommy knew how to get rid of that without touching it!

Really!?!? I find it humours that apparently Shane wouldn't have thought about ridding of the turd the way that I did. Moms still rule!!! ; )


1 comment:

  1. Moms do rule. We're equipped with a load of common sense!

    My youngest pooped in the bath water all the time. Not fun for big sister when they would take baths together. I could never coordinate bath time with poop time.

    ReplyDelete