Thursday, July 22, 2010

Going Away Party

Our dearest friends from church got together and threw us a nice going away party this evening. It was so thoughtful and we enjoyed being able to get together with them one last time. I will definitely miss them! Each of them have played a special part of my life while here in Tuscaloosa. Susannah was such a great shoulder to lean on when things in my life were just not where I wanted them and I always loved to see her bright smiling face on Sunday mornings. Sarah and I were pregnant at the same time, which was awesome because we could compare and contrast our progression. She was the first person to ever keep Camden! She truly is one of the sweetest people I know and I love her dearly. Candace, Melissa, and Kim were always available for great advice, since they were new mothers themselves. Nicole has kept me and Shane laughing more than she knows! Amy and her creative self, just amazes me daily - as the mother of triplets and one of the most creative people I know, she is always selflessly doing things for others. And lastly is Ashley who is pregnant now and I am so excited for her knowing how great motherhood is. She has such a beautiful voice and I always think how fortunate her son is to have a mother who can sing so wonderfully - I hope she sings to him ALL the time!

Me, Sarah, Noah Catherine, Melissa, Ashley, Kim, Susannah, Nicole, Amy, Candace and Macey


Thanks everyone - you will be dearly missed!!!

Cupcake tree that Amy made

Stephen and Camden

Susannah and Camden

Camden and Noah Catherine

Kim, Susannah, Amy, Sarah and Noah Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment