Monday, December 28, 2009

33 Weeks 6 Days - 9th Appointment

Today I had my 9th OB appointment along with an ultrasound to check on Camden's growth since I measured small at my last office visit. He was being ornery with his hands and feet in front of his face, so no good pictures of him. He did measure right where he should have and according to the ultrasound weighs 4 pounds 12 ounces. He is head down, and what I thought was butt and feet, definitely are. I gained 2 more pounds, so am up to 24 pounds of weight gain. His heart rate was the slowest it has been at 125, but he was asleep, so not surprising to me. My fundal height was 30cm, which was 2 more than last time, but still less than the 32 to 36cm it should be. The next visit is on 01/12/10 at which time she will check me for strep B as well as do a vaginal exam - I can hardly wait!!! (UGH)

No comments:

Post a Comment