Thursday, December 24, 2009

33 Weeks 2 Days

My parents have been here since Sunday and it has been so nice having them here!! They have been to Tuscaloosa several times prior to this since we have lived here, but they are usually in their motor coach. So this is actually the first time they have stayed in our house, and I much prefer it!!! On Tuesday, my parents drove to Nashville to meet my aunt and uncle at which time they picked up Grandma Key (my dad's mom). I am so glad and grateful that they will all be here to celebrate Christmas.

Now, anyone that knows the Key family knows how much we love Grandma Key's chicken and dumplings. They are the best and up to this point, I can not find any that taste better!! Well tonight, after a several years wait, we got them!!! At this particular point in my pregnancy I can not seem to "put down" as much food as normal, so I was disappointed I could not eat more, but I did enjoy them!! Thanks Grandma!!!

After dinner, we watched 'A Christmas Story'. That is one of Shane's favorites, and I had not even seen it until 2 years ago. My dad had never watched it either, so we watched it and of course laughed.

As for Camden, he is growing larger and my ribs are soooo sore!! He loves to lay on the right side of my belly, so the right ribs are experiencing more pain than the left. He is still head down with his butt being located right under my sternum. His movements are much more deliberate now since he is getting stronger, and can sometimes be very uncomfortable. But, I still find it amazing to watch and feel his movements. It is so hard to believe that he is due to be here in 7 weeks. I can hardly wait to meet him!!!

1 comment:

  1. We watched a Christmas Story also!! I had never seen it before but they always talk about it at work. I thought it was pretty good! Glad you got to visit with Grandma Key...I miss seeing her!!

    ReplyDelete