Sunday, December 27, 2009

33 Weeks 5 Days

Today my parents along with my Grandmother left for Texas. I cried, quiet a bit. They have visited here several times, but have never actually stayed here at our home and I really enjoyed them being here. I have said for quiet a few years now that one of the good things about aging is the relationship between me and my parents is really good - we are more friends than anything which is really great. Yesterday my mother and I went and did a little more shopping and she bought more things for Camden, including the changing pad, another crib sheet, and sheets for the pack-n-play. It was greatly appreciated!!!

After church, we ate lunch and headed to Birmingham to spend Christmas with Shane's family (from his mom's side). We went to his Pop Pop's and did dirty Santa with his family and were able to make it home with the gifts we took - which was our plan. We had some really good team work going and were able to still our gifts at the right time so as to "freeze" them so no one else could steal them from us!! Woo Hoo!! After that, we headed to his grandmother's and celebrated Christmas with her. It was a nice day and a lot of fun was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment