Friday, December 11, 2009

31 Weeks, 3 Days - 8th Appointment

I am now going every two weeks to the OB doctor. I gained 2 more pounds and am up to a total of 22 lbs. Camden's heart rate today was 140 and my fundal height was 28cm, which means I am measuring a little small. So at my next visit, which is set for December 28th, she is doing an ultrasound to make sure that Camden is growing just as he should. She did not really seemed concerned since he measured just fine during his last ultrasound. I am glad I will be having that ultrasound because I am certain it is his foot kicking me in my ribs, but then I always feel something big and hard right under my sternum, which I guess is his hiney. It will just be nice to see that he is doing what he needs to do in there during these last few weeks.

While at my doctor's appointment, I asked her about traveling. My parents, as well as my Grandma Key, are coming sometime around December 20th and staying until the 26th or 27th. Shane's parents are coming to Alabama around December 26th and then heading to Georgia to celebrate Christmas with the Hoods. So I asked her about us going to Georgia and she said I would be OK to go since I was only 34 weeks. She said she just really doesn't want me to travel after 35 weeks. So, looks like a busy holiday season for us!!!

Tomorrow is our first birthing class at the hospital. That ought to be interesting!!! LOL - I will definitely do an update about that!!


No comments:

Post a Comment