Saturday, February 2, 2013

Camden's Mickey Mouse Birthday Party

Camden's birthday is not until Monday, however today we celebrated his birthday with the family by having a Mickey Mouse party. I must say, I enjoyed preparing for this party because I found several Mickey Mouse things to do to make the party a true Mickey Mouse theme. I started with the invitations, which I found on a creative mom's blog.


Camden was thrilled with everything, and was really excited about the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake that Grandma Key made.


I spent several evenings making Mickey Mouse ears for everyone to wear. Much to my surprise, everyone, young and old, sported their Mickey Mouse ears.


I loved these Mickey Mouse cookies, probably because one of my favorite cookies is Oreos. Camden thought they were really neat.


And of course, as any good Micky Mouse themed birthday party would have, we had 'Hot Diggity Dogs' as well as some chips and dips. Camden enjoyed every bit of it!


Roll Tide Mouseketeer
Camden did a good job blowing out the candles

Mickey Mouse shaped ice cream
I LOVE my little mouseketeer!


Love the littlest mouseketeer too!

Nana and Casen

Grandma Key and the birthday boy

Melissa and Mason - they looked so cute!!!!

Grandpa Key sportin' the ears

The family portrait
  
Gavin enjoying a Mickey Mouse cookie


After the festivities, we headed to the neighborhood park to run off some energy.

Malachi sat and watched the big boys play

Braden posing on the slide


Love these boys!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment