Saturday, August 18, 2012

Time to Roll

They boys had a great first week of school and they both seemed to have settled in nicely. I am still trying to figure out how much milk to put in Casen's bottles! I started out sending 4 ounces in each of his bottles. The first day he did not very good at all, but then on the Tuesday he finished off each of his bottles. So on Wednesday I sent his bottles with  4 1/5 ounces in them, and after he finished each of those off I sent 5 ounces in each on Wednesday. And of course then, he left some in each bottle. So back I went to 4 1/2 ounces and that has seemed like the right amount! Camden was excited to see me each day I went to pick him up from school, however he really enjoyed playing with his friends and was never overly ready to come home.

Today I had to work at school because it was the day students came to pick up their schedules. And, wouldn't you know, while I was there I received a text from Shane that Casen rolled over! Seriously?!?!? The one Saturday I have to work and that is the day Casen chose to roll over for the first time. The great thing about it was, Shane caught it on video. He was down on the floor taking a picture of Casen because he was holding his head up so well while doing tummy time on the mat, and next thing you know he just rolled over. Shane said he did it three times. Luckily, when I got home and put him on the mat, he rolled over for me! I can't believe how fast he is growing!

About to roll to his left side
Casen loves to coo and 'talk' to us. He has some very expressive faces while he is talking and carrying on.


Love that sweet smile!
So serious!



No comments:

Post a Comment