Thursday, August 9, 2012

9 Weeks

It is so hard to believe that 9 weeks have come and gone. This is my last full week at home with Casen before heading back to work and I am trying to absorb every ounce of it! It seems like all of the sudden he has become very social and is starting to really want to be held and talked to. He is doing a great job of holding his head up on his own and loves to coo and smile. He does the same pouty lip before he cries that Camden did. I love it!! Poor thing - while he is crying I am laughing.

The pouty lip
He is eating between every 2 and 3 hours now and generally takes a good long nap during the day, aside from his multiple other cat naps. He sleeps wonderfully at night and lets mommy sleep well too!!! In the mornings he likes to lay in bed for awhile and cat nap off and on before finally waking up really good - reminds me of his daddy!


He absolutely loves Camden and always smiles and enjoys when Camden talks to him and loves on him. Camden is ready for Casen to be able to sit at the dinner table with us and wonders when Casen will be able to play with him.  I LOVE that they love one another - I can only pray that they enjoy one another as they grow up.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment