Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's Got Your Number

One thing I knew we needed to accomplish this summer was to get Camden to drink cold milk. Up until this point we have been warming his milk because that is the way he wanted it. I figured once we got into our routine at home, we would work on weening away the warm milk little by little until we got Camden drinking cold milk. Well, that problem has been solved, thank the Lord. All it took was my Mom to come into town and watch my child for a few days while we were moving. The first time she went to offer him milk, she didn't warm it at all. She gave him cold milk straight out of the refrigerator. She said he looked at his sippy cup, took a drink, looked at it again, then took another drink, hesitated again, and then drank his milk. No fussing, no refusing, just drinking. How awesome was that? I couldn't believe it because I know for a fact that would not have been the case had I tried, because I HAVE tried and he refused it. Well, as my Mom and Dad said, "He's got your number" (as he does with a lot of things, unfortunately).

No comments:

Post a Comment