Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Conception Day

I must say, I debated whether or not I was going to mention this today, but I really find this day a miracle. Many people have no idea what day their child was conceived, but we know for certain that May 19th was the day Camden was conceived. It is really an easy day for me to remember because it is also my parent's anniversary - so that makes it extra special!!!

It amazes me that a year ago today, two people in love came together to produce my sweet angel. Camden was nothing until that day and since then so much growth and change has taken place for him to become what he is today. God had picked that day out long before we had ever decided to start trying to have a baby and He blessed us by allowing us to get pregnant the first time we tried! It amazes me of all the changes that took place both with Camden's body as well as my own through those 39 weeks. Even though I am a nurse and am very aware of human growth and development, I am still amazed at how God created us - how each of our body parts start developing at just the right time and how a woman's body knows when the child inside of her is ready for the outside world. I celebrate the anniversary of 'Conception Day' with such joy, gladness and amazement. God is so very good!!


Our sweet angel

No comments:

Post a Comment