Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Away from Home

Today Shane had to go to school to take an exit exam for his teacher's certification. Since he has been taking care of Camden, that meant we had to find someone to watch him for a bit. It was quiet the easy choice for us as to who we would ask to watch our sweet angel. So several weeks ago I asked Sarah, my wonderful friend from church who has a baby, Noah Catherine, who is just a few months older than Camden. She gladly accepted the offer - thank goodness - because I honestly did not know who else I could have asked that I would have trusted for him to stay with away from home for the first time. I must say, I did not even fret that he was going to stay with her. I know what a wonderful mother Sarah is to her own child as well as her love for children, so it was easy!!! Luckily Sarah took great pictures of Camden and Noah Catherine together. I am hoping they fell in love with each other so that later on down the road they can be more than friends!!! ; ) I can't help I am already trying to set him up, but when you know that the girl your son will spend a lot of his time with comes from a good family, it makes it a little bit easier! (I am such a planner - I must get over that!!!) According to Sarah, Camden did absolutely wonderful. He and Noah Catherine played and ate and slept. Looking at the pictures, it was obvious that he did not mind hanging out with the girls at all. Thanks Sarah - you and Noah Catherine are the best!!!!


Sarah, Noah Catherine, and Camden


I love the way Noah Catherine is looking at Camden


Sitting in the bumbo


I would love to know what is going through their minds.


He was so happy playing with the girls.


When I got home from work today, I was talking and playing with Camden and he actually laughed - I mean a good belly laugh. Now he has giggled and laughed really good during his sleep, but this was the first time he actually laughed while awake. Talk about stealing my heart yet again. . . . . .

1 comment: